Policies and Procedures
As North Cambridge Academy is a member of Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust, many policies relating to safeguarding, student welfare, teaching and learning, personnel and finance have been established by the Trust Board and/or Policy and Scrutiny Committees and the Executive Committee (Principals Committee) an be found on the trust’s website through the link below, whilst others specific to North Cambridge Academy and therefore are reviewed and revised by the Academy Council.
Financial and legal information and the academy can be found here on the trust’s website.
CMAT Policies established by the board of directors, Scrutiny Committees and Excutive Committee (Principal’s Committee) that apply to all trust schools are available on the CMAT website – Click here.
Financial and company information can also be found on the CMAT website – Click here
North Cambridge Academy Policies and Procedures:
Policies, procedures and protocols specific to North Cambridge Academy are listed below:
- NCA Special Educational Needs Policy Sept 2014
- Careers Information & Guidance (CIAG)
- Admission Arrangements
- Behaviour Policy Jan 2017
- Curriculum Overview 2016-2017
- NCA Early Entry Policy September 2014
- British Values
- NCA Accessibility Policy Nov 2009
- NCA Attendance Policy (Ethos and Standards) Nov 2009
- Prevent Duty June 2016
- NCA E-Safety Policy
- Policies and Funding Agreements 2016 – 2017
- NCA Data Protection Policy Summer 2015
- NCA – Governor Academy Council Minutes and Papers Policy Nov 2014